The Razorblades hit the UK again!
Looking forward to English Breakfast, Ale and a lot of friends!
The new Razorblades album „New Songs For The Weird People“ will be released on April 8.
Get a first impression by checking out the video for the song „Rock’n Roll Jet Set”
To celebrate the release, we’re gonna have a nice party with friends from Cologne and Belgium.
Would be great to see you all at the Rock’n Roll Noizefest on March 19!
Tour starts on April 1st!
Looks like a Rock’n Roll year to me :)
What was planned as a quiet year, with less shows and a lot of time to do things that got pushed back in the last years, turned into a whirlwind and the busiest 12 months I ever had…
Here’s a quick list of everything that happened:
- My first guitar book DER GITARRENHELD was released in September.
- I started working as a freelance writer for Gitarre & Bass, germany’s leading guitar magazine.
- The Razorblades played about 40 shows in Europe
- I started my own GUITAR SCHOOL and added a day at the STAGE AHEAD school to my teaching schedule
- In between I rehearsed, recorded, mixed and mastered 20 songs for the upcoming record of THE RAZORBLADES
- Apart from all the music stuff, I was booking shows, planning videos, promo activities, worked on the cover design and show poster and held a little speech at a Music Business conference ( finally I was in university!)
- To make it more fun, I fell from my mountain bike and played shows and recorded 20 tracks with a sprained wrist..ouuch…
Not too bad for a quiet year…but I won’t complain.
The Gods of Rock & Roll have been good to me!
See you all next year!
I had some busy weeks with tons of stuff happening….
Ok, one thing after the other:
I’m now working for Gitarre & Bass, Germany’s leading musician magazine.
My guitar book DER GITARRENHELD will be ready in September.
I’m still taking private students…check out this site GUITAR SCHOOL
THE RAZORBLADES started working on the next album. Bass and drums are done, I’ll start working on guitars, vocals and crazy sounds in a few weeks…Release is scheduled for March 2016.
All the stuff that’s happening doesn’t mean I won’t be on the road. Around 25 dates are scheduled for the fall. Check the tourdates for more info and cities…
Ok, now it’s time to take a break…see you in a few days!
Bath / Royal Oak (UK)
Canterbury / Lady Luck (UK)
Southend / Railway Hotel (UK)